NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC

OK, So week two is upon us and we have seen some pretty amazing games. In the NFC, The Super Bowl champs lost to San Diego?

Whoa. The Dallas Cowboys beat the Titans?? Holy cripe. What a week for games. Ok one more: The Browns beat the Saints? And this is the first year I have not played Fantasy Football in a decade. What a fool. Anyways, it seems to me the NFC is more die hard than the AFC, some of these NFL tattoos are just ridiculous.

Chicago Bears Tattoo

Starting with the Bears. I must have looked at a dozen simply amazing Tattoos for the Chicago Bears. Some of the most die-hard fans you will ever see. Hell Actors even imitate Bears fans in commercials. Even though I saw a shitload of amazing ink and art, this one just blew me away. When I see one that says to me “I’d like a poster of this for my wall”, I’m sold. Too bad though. As I'm writing this, the 49ers are kicking their ass. (EDIT: Bears got the last laugh!)

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Chicago Bears Tattoo

Detroit Lions Tattoo

Such a storied franchise. More true die-hard fans (I mean you have to be die-hard to live in Detroit right?) When you have some time do a search for Detroit and it will freak you out how much of a ghost town it has become. I assume it’s the same for ink studios since most of what I saw what just complete crap. I mean really, Calvin Johnson on your back? Love Calvin on the field, but you couldn't have thought of a better tattoo? Yikes.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Detroit Lions Tattoo

Green Bay Packers Tattoo

One of the most well known, history laden team. Vince Lombardi, Bart Starr, Oh yeah..

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
The Favre Penguin tattoo

I give you – The Favre Penguin! Classic. That certainly is different. Sure I saw some nice sleeves, beautiful artwork or the stadium, but there has to be some uniqueness and when everyone has a tat of the stadium or rings or the Lombardi Trophy, well, not too original. Green Bay has always had some of the greatest fans in any sport. Then again, what else is there to do in Wisconsin? Ice fishing?

Minnesota Viking Tattoo!

Love the Vikings for one reason and one reason only. Remember the football commercial and the dad and son were watching a Vikings game and they were wearing, well Viking helmets. Real Viking helmets. And they hit horns with each other. What other team can you do that with? Well I’m certainly not going to smack Dolphins with each other down here in Miami! Any team that has that, I don’t care how bad you are, we’re hangin. Of course, the best RB in the world may have a little abuse problem on his resume now…punk. Surprisingly, it's a son of a gun trying to find anyone with a decent Vikings tattoo (minus logos of course). I feel like this tat is missing something.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Minnesota Viking Tattoo

Atlanta Falcons Tattoo

Not a big Falcons fan. Never have, never even tried to follow them. However, I am an old school ink guy, my next tat I'm working on is going to look like something off a sailor from 80 years ago. This old school looking tattoo is pretty damn school. Greg who got the ink at Avail Tattoo on Savannah, GA really impressed me. How does he introduce the ink? He says, “I recently certified my title as a Falcons Lifer”

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Atlanta Falcons Tattoo

Carolina Panthers Tattoo

Would that be North Carolina or South Carolina? lol. Not sure it matters but Cam is finally back and he showed it in a big way. With almost 300 yards passing and second in rushing. Panthers have had what 1 or 2 solid years and the rest they gave the Jags for team that prefers to look and smell like shit. With that in mind, trying to find a decent Panthers tattoo is a lot of work. Well, it was worth the search. This is one of the greatest fan tats and one of the crummiest pictures of it. Mike got this tattoo after the 2010 season. It includes permanent autographs from Steve Smith, Jon Beason and DeAngelo Williams. The epitome of fan dedication! Bad-Ass!

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Carolina Panthers Tattoo

New Orleans Saints Tattoo

What the hell is going on with Breesy and the Saints, 0-2? Lot of folks think they will bounce back. Sorry peeps, between injuries and quite frankly I think they are full of themselves thinking they can succeed with less, I think they will be a .500 team. Regardless, this is a pretty cool tattoo. It looks like it's bolted on to his arm. I have to be honest though, after watching True Detectives, the whole damn state of Louisiana scares the shit balls out of me.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
New Orleans Saints Tattoo

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tattoo

The Bucs are another one of those teams, I remember as a kid wearing those sissy, horrific pink and orange outfits *shivers*. Then they finally had a few good years. The problem is they are in Tampa. Like the Baseball team, they put out a pretty good product but nobody cares. It's too bad too. Lots of cities out there dying for a team to come to them. OK, enough of that, best tattoo I could find coincidentally was a throwback to the crappiest teams in Florida: Florida State Seminoles, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (throwback), Lakeland High School Dreadnaughts and the Orlando Magic. Florida sucks. Figures he would pick all the crummy teams.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tattoo

Dallas Cowboys Tattoo

Now we're taking, a real team! Jerry Jones and all his ego come to you every Sunday with Tony Romo and a team that should have won almost every year and find ways to screw themselves up. I am getting tired of everyone piling on the blame to Romo. He has made some mistakes but he doesn't catch the ball or block or..

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Dallas Cowboys Tattoo

Seriously though I saw a ton of amazing tats for the 'boys. Truth is after looking at 5 or 6 back tattoos, that isn't very unique, is it? This tat just struck me as cool. It isn't super fancy but it's different, classy and tough all at same time.

New York Giants Tattoo

Really, the way they have been playing it's the New York Gi-gnats. Ok cut me some slack, i spent my childhood around Pelham Parkway in the Bronx, but come on man! They absolutely suck. Will Eli go down as the most mediocre quarterback to ever helm wins for two rings? I mean really? I will say this, the tattoo doesn't look anything special, but ta a better look. That's 3D man is pretty damn cool.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
New York Giants Tattoo

Philadelphia Eagles Tattoo

Well, I think some folks are crossing state lines because the artwork and attitude of this reminds me a lot of the Chicago Bears tattoo. Any team tattoo that colorfully puts down your enemies gets an A+ in my book. I miss Mike Vick.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Philadelphia Eagles Tattoo

Washington Redskins Tattoo

WAIT WAIT, let's not call them Redskins. There are racial tones to the name! Of course Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Braves, and the (OMG) Cleveland Indians are OK. THOSE ARE FINE, DAMN IT. I mean really, If it truly offends, then it should be changed, but the only people who have been yelling for change are politicians. If you're going to center on one team, go for the gusto and what's fair; it should be done universally. Personally, I'm pretty pissed off at the Saints. Where do they get off thinking Saints only come from New Orleans. I've been to New Orleans and there are very few saints there.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Washington Redskins Tattoo

I dig this tattoo. It's got a fuzzy, flashback kind of feel to it. You can tell it's done on purpose. The specific artwork on the skull shows the artist knows what the hell they're doing.

Arizona Cardinals

Now here's a team I just have no idea. Even when the great Kurt Warner graced the team, they were still mediocre. It's hard find an amazon or great, or even a good tattoo that's colored in the lines like a crayon book for my 5 year old nephew. Anyways, this is a cool tattoo. Casey Maxberry of Electric Art Studio in Glendale, AZ inked it for a fan.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers Tattoo

To all you fans out there, I'm sorry but Kaepernick is a douche. His first year when people weren't prepared for his speed, he was humble and pretty damn fun to watch. Unfortunately I think he is beginning go believe all the nonsense people write about him. Despite my feelings for him as a punk, they team is strong and let's be honest: Seeing Vernon Davis cry during that playoff game. Whoa. That's emotion, man. 49ers have some bat shit crazy fans and i found a plethora of cool ink. But this guy. Man I don't want to piss him off.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
San Francisco 49ers Tattoo

Seattle Seahawks Tattoo

You get props from me; you kicked Peyton Manning's dick in the dirt. Plain and simple. It was your year and you proved it. Seattle fans are now a little more open about their allegiance between winning a Super Bowl and having a blowhard on their team like Sherman. Even though I've seen a ton of tats, nothing really catches my eye. Has legalizing weed made y'all that lazy? OK well here's one that's kinda cool.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
Seattle Seahawks Tattoo

I mean I'm not big on looking at a guy in a towel, but the ink is pretty cool.

St Louis Rams Tattoo

We've come to the last tat, This has been fun and a damn daunting task at the same time. I've seen some amazing ink and some really...uhhh..different ink too. Well trying to find a Rams tat is almost as bad as trying to find a jaguar's tattoo. They just suck, so you generally are not going to see great ink. Matter of fact, the funniest thing is in my search I have seen a ton of posts asking, "Anyone have a Rams tattoo?" Heh heh. Hilarious. This one is OK. Top of the pile; the shit pile.

NFL Tattoos: Best Tattoos Of NFC
St Louis Rams Tattoo