Miley Cyrus Has a Weed Tattoo, Surprising Absolutely No One

With her latest tattoo the pop star moves even farther away from her Disney roots.

For this post, im will be playing the role of TiffanyHenderson, who is a former fan of Miley Cyrus, but now is disenchantedwith her choices regarding drug use.

Hi, I'mTiffany Henderson, the leader of our campus' Anti-Marijuana Coalition,and I'd like to start off this meeting by saying this...

Ummm...Idon't know if you guys know this or not, but like...weed, akamarijuana, is illegal in like, a lot of states. It's a mind alteringdrug that can really make you think of weird things, not that I've evertried it, but like you totally shouldn't do it.

Whichis why I was dismayed when I saw pop sensation, Miley Cyrus took toInstagram to promote her pot-toking lifestyle. The formerly lovablesinger posted a picture of a new weed tattoo she got on her ankle.

Miley Cyrus Has a Weed Tattoo, Surprising Absolutely No One

Doesn't she know? Doesn't she know that weed ruins lives? Doesn't sheknow that smoking weed leads directly to murdering your entire family?Doesn't she care about her father, Billy Ray? She's not putting him indanger by smoking this illegal-in-many-states substance.
Itshouldn't have come as any surprise though. A few days earlier, sheposted this picture wearing a sweatshirt that says "Smoke Weed EveryChristmas".

I'm sorry Miley, but can you please refrainfrom puffing the reefer on Jesus' birthday? It's disrespectful to OurLord and Savior, and quite frankly, I'm worried for you. I mean, should Icall the cops or should your lover, Liam Hemsworth? That dreamy, hunkLiam Hemsworth.

I can't believe such a sexy Australianman would allow this sort of illegal behavior, but he filed arestraining order against me. It's like, I just wanted a picture withyou, Liam! Sure, it was a picture of you asleep, while I crept up nextto you after breaking into your house, but that's not the point! Don'tyou care about your fans? Like me? And now you're shacked up with apot-smoking HUSSY LIKE MILEY CYRUS?!

If she doesn'tcare about engaging in this criminal activity, what's to stop her fromstabbing you in the throat while you sleep? I'd never do that to you,Liam. Never.

Miley Cyrus Has a Weed Tattoo, Surprising Absolutely No One

So, Liam, if you could kindly please remove that restraining order, that would be amazing, and we can continue our love affair.

Thus concludes the meeting of the Anti-Marijuana Coalition. Adjourned!

Also, if everyone could write Liam Hemsworth a letter asking him to remove the retraining order, that would be awesome.