The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne's "Stories..." Tattoo

Learn the story behind Kelly Osbourne's "Stories..." tattoo where its meaning was kept a secret for some time.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne
So here's Kelly back in 2014 at Shamrock Social Club, checking out some possible ink colors for her new tattoo.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne
And the story begins.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne
Kelly and Dr. Woo, Photo from Instagram

Kelly poses with her tattoo artist, Dr. Woo,leaving her fans awestruck and wondering about the meaning behind her new head tattoo. She kept it a secret for quite some time.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne
Her mom, Sharon Osbourne (from the reality hit TV series, "The Osbournes", aired 2002 ), wasn't too happy about it.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne
Though Kelly rocks her head tattoo really nicely.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne

To our surprise, the celebrity fashion icon later revealed that she got the tattoo in connection to her new fashion clothing line: Stories by Kelly Osbourne.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne

"I believe that every time you wear something, you have a story of where you wore it, whether it be good or bad," says Kelly. "What made me realize this was when I was going through my closet and I was like, 'Oh, I wore those shoes on stage every day when I was in Chicago.' and 'I wore that dress to my friend's funeral' and 'Oh my gosh, I wore that skirt on a date & it still has a stain on it where I fell off the steps because he tried to kiss me, I didn't want to kiss him & I broke my wrist. I can't get rid of that.' Like, there are all these funny emotional attachments." recalls Kelly.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne

And speaking of "attachments", Kelly is so committed to her new clothing line that she had it tattooed on the left side of her head.

The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne
Photoshoot for Kelly's new collection

Here's the beautiful Kelly Osbourne modeling the "Secret Garden dress" from her collection. "My collection is called Chapter 1 and then we'll go to chapter 2 and so on as we develop," explains Kelly.

"My mission is to not to be the no. 1 fashion designer in the world. I'm not trying to change or come up with anything that people haven't already done. I'm just trying to make fashion fair & make good quality basics available to all women."
Kelly Osbourne.
The Story Behind Kelly Osbourne

Stories by KO features a collection available to all womanly shapes and sizes - from petite skinny to plus sized beauties!