Kendall Jenner and Michael Strahan Talk Tattoos on James Corden's Show

These three celebrities have pretty differing opinions on body art.

I can't tell you how many times I've written about Kendall Jenner. I've lived my life trying to avoid all things Kardashian and Jenner because I think their glorification is a stain on society. I'm sure they are lovely people, and I wish them nothing but success, and I'm happy that they are happy, but I just couldn't care less about them, and I think the people who idolize that family have something seriously wrong with them.

In this world where we preach body positivity and be beautiful in your own skin, these people are the antithesis of that message. If you've watched any episode of their reality show, you'd know they take hours to get ready to step outside, being meticulous with their make-up, hair, clothing, and accessories. Not to mention all of the plastic surgery they've had. I feel like their idolization is sending the wrong message to the world.

But here I am about to tell you about Kendall Jenner's recent trip to The Late Late Show with James Corden. She and Michael Strahan talk about tattoos and stuff.

She talks about her "face" tattoo. Something I've written about before. I also wrote about the meaning behind the tattoo. None of this is new information for me. But if you're behind on Jenner news, or if you just want to hear her speak, this is great for you.

As for me, I feel like I'm losing my mind. You know how they say insanity is doing the same thing over and over? That's how I feel about my relationship with Kendall Jenner. She's driving me insane. I'm going to be locked up in a padded room in the looney bin.

But look at how hot she is.

kendall-jenner-and-michael-strahan-talk-tattoos-on-james-corden-s-show

What a babe. I guess there are worse things in life. But there are definitely better things in life.